Viggle Tips

Watch videos on Viggle TV and earn up to 5 perk points per video.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Viggle 3.0 FAQ's

As learned from Viggle/Perk:

With Perk’s point structure a user can earn 20-60 Perk Points per hour using Viggle, which is actually more than what we were earning before Viggle 3.0. For example, the Viggle-to-Perk conversion is 20:1.  So, if one converts 20-60 Perk Points to Viggle Points, that means users are now earning 400–1200 per hour (If Perk Points were Viggle Points), as compared to 120–600 (2x-10x) Viggle Points per hour.  

Plus, there are no daily limits, and users are not restricted to earning points in only Viggle app! 

Another big question is do we need to keep the app open to earn points during the show?
YES, in order to get the points the app must remain open so that the ads can play.  If you want to back out and go back in later, the app will resume where you left off.

If users don't want to create perk account, can they transfer points to someone else's perk account? In short, can multiple viggle accounts redeem points into the same perk account?
As with Viggle, it is not possible to transfer points from one person to another. That is fraud.

I can't find my previous Viggle balance. It just shows 0 perk points?
In the menu option, check "Exchange Viggle Points" option. You will be able to see and convert your points from there. I was able to exchange 60,000 points right away. 

Common mistakes when merging:
-Not using the Viggle email associated with your Viggle Point balance.
-Forgetting the correct Viggle login email and using an old one.
-Not logging into Viggle first before creating/logging into a Perk account.
-Choosing the option to login via Facebook (or email) when the points are actually associated with your email (or Facebook).

Common fixes to issues:
-If you don’t see the ‘Exchange Viggle Points’ tab in your device, force close or restart the app.
-If your balance is zero (0) on the home screen, go to ‘Exchange Viggle Points’ to see your Viggle balance.
-If you see a blank white page when you select ‘Exchange Viggle Points’ contact vigglesupport@perk.com.

-If you don’t see your Viggle balance and don’t have any Perk Points you want to keep,  log out and re-enter Viggle.  Select 'Create A Perk Account' using your correct Viggle email or via Facebook (or vice versa). If you already have a Perk account with Perk Points you wish to keep, contact vigglesupport@perk.com

20 comments:

  1. Had over 1.9 million points, updated viggle and in the exchange viggle points it's empty. How do I convert? Anyone else with this problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the menu option, check "Exchange Viggle Points" option. You will be able to see and convert your points from there. I was able to exchange 60,000 points right away. If u can't find that option, log out and log in again and u will find it.

      Delete
    2. I do that and my screen is blank

      Delete
    3. im having the same problem

      Delete
    4. I can't even get to the "menu" option now!

      Delete
    5. I had the exact same problem. I lost over 1,885,000 points. I've written to both viggle, once, and Perk, twice, both are not responding.
      I did everything asked, not just once because my screen went blank as well after the update while trying to convert my points, but it seems they have done us wrong again. I'm at a loss. I actually feel like grieving as it took me FOREVER to gain those points, but I'm just too angry.
      If anyone with the same problem gets a resolution, please post it.
      I'd like to think there may still be hope.
      Reveremike

      Delete
  2. Here is what I don't get, on the Perk Viggle FAQ it says we can only have one Perk account per household, but with viggle we had two accounts (one per person). Does this mean we are going to have to forfeit one of our viggle accounts because perk will only allow one and according to your note above we cannot transfer points between accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viggle 3.0 is crap. You get more points just watching 2 point Ads then checking in and having to keep app open...which freezes often. Cant check into music...how will viggle live work? I am just very disappointed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. I use scratch game and made 1000 points yesterday rather than 20 an hour on Viggle. I'm going to hang until I convert them all then out.

      Delete
    2. Jaybird - With which scratch game were you most successful? I get lots of tokens with Monkey Madness but can't seem to score more than 10 points with any of the scratch games, much less a 1000. Still more than Viggle, which hasn't worked all day for me anyway, just keeps freezing and logging off.

      Delete
  4. there is no place on either my new viggle app or my old perk app where I get the option on menu about exchanging viggle points!
    Where is it????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen it either. For some its there, for others, it's simply just not available.

      Delete
  5. I get the spin that we can "earn more points" now, but that is assuming the horrific conversion of 20-1, nota more realistic conversion based on what we could actually get with the points. Basically before 4K Viggle points were worth $1 in purchasing power. At 20-1, with perk that's 200 Perk points which are worth 20cents. So 5-1 is a more realistic conversion when calculating what we are actually getting for he same amount of time spent on the app. I get that it is what it is and we can accept it or walk away (and me having over 4 million points left over that I had been saving for an iPad before they disappeared makes that a foolish reaction even at this pennies to the dollar conversion) but it still stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping the app open constantly uses huge amounts of data. After an hour and constant freezes I earned a whopping 24 points. Umm, I may be a mathtard but even I can figure out thats considerably less than it was with Viggle. I have over 3 million points so its a little hard to just sh*t can it and walk away. Unfortunately thats what Perk is counting on, points are being held hostage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easy Math... $48. per 1,000,000 viggle points.
    Your 3 million = $144.00...

    BUT...

    To Covert the 3 Million Points to Perk points will take 48 MONTHS! which is 4 YEARS! is it really worth the time??

    ReplyDelete
  8. What are you supposed to do with these tokens from perk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tokens are like perk points, you can exchange for gift card, cash on perk etc

      Delete
  9. The app freezes during commercial play while checked in to a show. When I forced the app closed and reopened it, then went back to the checked-in show page, the commercials did not reappear.

    Talk about wonky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dont understand how they say your earning more now in viggle. True 20-60 perk would be like400-1200 but 1000 perk would be 20000 viggle which with viggle that would mean you would earn $25 every 7.5 days and with perk every 25 days!! so viggle points were way better

    ReplyDelete