Viggle Tips

Watch videos on Viggle TV and earn up to 5 perk points per video.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Viggle schedule for Thursday, April 23, 2015

Viggle schedule for Thursday - 4/23/2015


Question: To estimate & plan tax liability from Viggle rewards, how to track value of rewards redeemed from an account so far this year?
Answer: Review Rewards History and add up the retail value of rewards redeemed in 2015.

Max points schedule:


Lot of streak shows tonight. Huge bonuses for DirecTV users including 15x bonus movies. 

More bonus TV shows:



Thank you Ellie for sharing the below information about Viggle and OS update from Viggle:


1 comment:

  1. Wow I'm totally not liking the update for viggle I have an iPod that I mainly do it all on but looks like I'm going back to my windows phone and or the tablet. Bummers!! But happy viggling all!

    ReplyDelete