Viggle Tips

Watch videos on Viggle TV and earn up to 5 perk points per video.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Viggle schedule for Monday, November 24, 2014

Viggle schedule for Monday - 11/24/2014


Thank you so much Jacqueline Dunn on behalf of all Vigglers for posting the Viggle schedule on comments section for the days I missed it. 

Max points schedule:


More bonus shows:


  Amazon has Philips Sonicare HX6311/07 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush for Kids for $39.95.
$10 clip coupon below price. Final Price $29.95


1 comment:

  1. AWW! Not a problem my friends :)
    I figured I had to do it still so might as well share while you were gone. And the last two day I actually maxed out on the points, so I really hope that I helped out others and whenever you are gone I will be more then happy to help out.

    Hope your vacation/weekend was a lot of fun and enjoyable :)
    & Thank you again for what you do here for us too!

    ReplyDelete