Viggle Tips

Watch videos on Viggle TV and earn up to 5 perk points per video.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Viggle schedule for Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Viggle schedule for Wednesday - 11/27/2013


Join Bing and earn points for searching the web like you already do... Those points can be redeemed for gift cards and sweepstakes. Click here to join bing search... 

Restaurant Impossible Streak: Check into 3 out of 4 episodes of "Restaurant Impossible" from Nov 27 to Dec 18 to earn +250 Viggle bonus points... 


Thanksgiving Quest: Check into 3 of the 5 featured programs from 11/26 to 11/28 with an Orange Q to get +500 Viggle bonus points.



First table lists the Maximum points schedule check-in's for the day


Extra Viggle Live and other bonus shows in the below table...


Follow me on Viggle using my id "amitkabra007@hotmail.com" and I will follow you back... This will help all of us to grow our Viggle Fandom level... 

16 comments:

  1. Planes, Trains & Automobiles is also on a 8 on CW, per Viggle's twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To "follow" people on Viggle. Do we have to add your address to our address book or is there another way? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only way I have figured out so far is adding them to address book. They don't offer an option to enter email address and add people.

      Delete
  3. Disregard - I figured it out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has anyone else been banned? I attempted to purchase a gift card and after 12 attempts I get a message User is banned. I am still able to obtain points. I just can't use them. I did email support@viggle and received a generic email telling me they are too busy to answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since support isn't answering any e-mail, I wonder exactly what they do if they are too busy to answer e-mail.

      Delete
  5. Wouldn't it make more sense to check into the movie till around 830 to maximize the points? Then check into the X factor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Movie is only till 8:15 pm. But it still makes more sense to stay checked into it till 8:15 and then check into X-Factor. I have changed the schedule on those lines. Thanks for the input.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Amit for all you do, I am following you on Viggle now, please add me also. Elahouse81@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. I can't see any rewards on the Rewards tab. I emailed support to ask and got the generic 'we're too busy' answer. Anyone else experiencing this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On Android I got it back by exiting out of the app and restarting.

      Delete
  7. My reward give 2 GC's 1-800 Flowers for 75,000 pts and iTunes for 94,000 pts. Both worth $25.00.
    As soon as I can cash in my points I'm out of this app.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Amit..i'm following and added to all of my family's accounts..could you please follow when you get a chance...thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you heard anything about Amazon gift cards coming back? Last week they had a limited window around this time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry, I meant last YEAR, not last week.

    ReplyDelete