Viggle Tips

Watch videos on Viggle TV and earn up to 5 perk points per video.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Viggle schedule for Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Viggle schedule for Tuesday - 11/12/2013


Race the Chaser Sweepstakes
When you check into "The Chase" on GSN every Tuesday from Nov 5 to Dec 17, 2013, you’ll be automatically entered to win a trip for two to Los Angeles and the chance to be an audience member on The Chase or another GSN show.

Viggler's Choice Quest
Viggler's Choice Quest: Viggle's biggest Quest so far... From November 11th – December 15th, Viggle will feature a new show each day. Check into one or more quest show each week and earn up to +10,000 Viggle Points. The more you check in, the more Viggle Points you will earn. Find more details and the Viggler's Choice Quest shows for the current week here.


"The Ellen Degeneres Show" shows up on ABC, NBC or CBS at 3 or 4 pm for Viggle users based on their location and service provider. If you don't find the show on ABC, check it on CBS. My users have been receiving bonus points for checking the show on whatever channel shows up on their Viggle app. 

Viggle Schedule for Nov 12, 2013

Many had questions, so here are a few important answers by Viggle regarding Viggler's Choice Quest
Q: Do I have to play Viggle LIVE to qualify for the Viggler’s Choice Quest? 
A: No, Viggle LIVE is not mandatory for the Quest, but you should play anyway because it’s another great way to earn points and it’s thebomb.com and our editors will make you laugh.
Q: Silly Viggle! You said Quests count towards our daily limit. 10,000 points sounds awesome, but that math doesn’t add up.
A: Great point! You’re in luck. The Viggler’s Choice Quest will be an exception to this rule and points will be processed a bit differently this time. Go get that 10K, Vigglers!
Earn more cash back on your grocery shopping... Join ibotta

12 comments:

  1. Ellen is at 3:00 on NBC in San Diego County, but it says 100 points.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Updated the schedule with points. It shows at different channels and times based on location and service provider. Weird...

      Delete
  2. My phone has The Mindy Project on Fox @ 9:30 tonight for 100 points.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just showed up on the "Whats On" section of Viggle. Thank you so much for notifying ViggleBoy about it. I updated the schedule with Mindy Project in there.

      Delete
  3. *** Added 100 bonus points (Tues) ***

    The Mindy Project - Fox network - 9:30-10pm

    Joseph
    PS - from viggle android app 12:20pm PST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That you Joseph for notifying me about that... I just updated today's schedule with that show... Enjoy Vigglin'...

      Delete
  4. Sooooo what is left for rewards??? I've been doing every thing I can to get points for a Kindle and now there are none left...no gift cards either...I'm so stinking close to the discounted price they just had @ 405, 000 points but now I looked today any thery are gone :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Viggle has promised that it will get back with all gift cards and stuff. They ran out before expected and waiting for suppliers to refill them. They must be back soon.

      Delete
  5. I checked into The Voice for 1/2 hour. I got check in bonus & viggle live points. I only got 13 regular points. ( should have got 29 or 30). I then checked into The Mindy Project for 30 minutes. I didn't get bonus points (100) nor did I get regular points. I had not reached my maximum of 720 for the day. Then checked into Chicago Fire & got all my points for that show. My question is when I switch from one show to another in the middle will I lose points?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must have received the points. If u check in the middle of the show, u still get points if u were checked into the last show for at least 10 mins. Just make sure u check into the live streaming of the show at the time mentioned on Viggle boy and into the correct episode for which bonus is issued. FOR eg: if u check into mindy project at 9 pm instead of 9:30 pm, it might be an old episode and u won't get bonus points for that. I will still get 1 point per minute for that but no bonus +100 points. If u did the right thing, do send an email to Viggle and they must fix the issue for u.

      Delete
  6. Ever since the last update, whenever I check into the Ellen show, I get dropped after 25 minutes and I don't get the bonus points. Also, what is the bonus show for tonight?

    ReplyDelete